Today at Travelwellbeing.wordpress.com we are talking about Qantas’s travel rewards card, frequent flyers.
Perks of being a frequent flyer:
- Extra bonus frequent flyer points when flying
- Priority check-in and preferential seating
- Extra baggage allowance
- Allowance to Qantas and Emirates and oneworld lounges
Hang on a minute how do I ‘Level Up’
To move up the ranks you simply need to fly with Qantas, shop at selected stores and you will earn frequent flyer points.
Can I use these Frequent flyer points
The answer is YES, you can use these points to get you anything you want (provided you have enough points) on the Qantas store. You can even Book a flight using points and cash COMBINED. You can use these points to purchase QBE travel insurance and to purchase an upgrade.
One last thing, HOW EASY IS IT TO JOIN?
Join online for $82.50 (Think of the benefits), then provide details.
The team here at travelwellbeing recommend getting the travel rewards card, frequent flyers if you plan to travel with Qantas. Let us know about your experiences down below.
This article 0n travel rewards cards was written by CEO of travelwellbeing, William.
- Launching! (travelwellbeing.wordpress.com)
- Mexico Travel (travelwellbeing.wordpress.com)
- India travel (travelwellbeing.wordpress.com)